hoppinAltima Posted September 17, 2010 Report Posted September 17, 2010 So i have tint on my windows and I want to go darker. I am thinking of just putting another layer on instead of taking it all of and starting over. My question is, I have a refective/ like mirror tint on now. If I put regular tint/ non reflective will that screw anything up? And I have high quality tint now do I need to get the same quality tint for the second layer? Im not gonna use shitty tint for the 2nd layer but im not gonna go all out either
TeejayBee Posted September 17, 2010 Report Posted September 17, 2010 reflection tint as in like a silver color? i did two layers of 20% on my blazer just do it the same way you would with putting the first layer on but i used solid black
hoppinAltima Posted September 17, 2010 Author Report Posted September 17, 2010 Not so much silver, but its not straight black. its a little more reflective than normal. Ok so it wont mess anything up by being different type n shit cool. One more question, If I were install 2 layers on a car that had no tint. Do i wait for the first layer to dry before putting on the second layer?
TeejayBee Posted September 17, 2010 Report Posted September 17, 2010 you id get the first layer like a day to drying or a week like you usually do to be safe then do the second layer
hoppinAltima Posted September 18, 2010 Author Report Posted September 18, 2010 i got one more question.. I know 35 over 35 is like 15 or 17%. but what would 35 over 20% be? I cant seem to wrap my head around and get a number
BeatBox Posted September 22, 2010 Report Posted September 22, 2010 20 over 35 would be like 15, i have 20 over 20 to get close to 5 like i did on the front two, just one single layer of 5 and they look the same now IMO 35 over 35 is more like 20 if that
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.