So i got it to day and have been shating on kids for the most part.

what im trying to figure out is the Arena game play due to me and my brother being old halo2 lan champs at the lan center near us we usually do well on team doubles but what im trying to figure is the ranking with it i read

"

For those who don't know, the Arena multiplayer section of Halo Reach is their new "ranked" style playlist. Each month there's a division that you can be a part of, ranging from Steel, Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Onyx. Each "Season" runs for one month, following the calendar year. To receive your ranking, you would play 3 Arena games in a day, and it'll average your score to determine your ranking (being a team player, even getting assists and low deaths help your rating). That rating, along with 4 other days of getting a rating will put you into one of the 5 Divisions. "

so we wreck our first two and lost the third games tonight and then played another 19 lol so our record is 12wins 7loses so what im trying to figure is do they take the three ratings from the first three games so mine are

first game - 1558

second game- 1551

third game- 1342

then add them making 4451 then divide by 3 = 1483.7

this shits comfusing lmfao but any yall wana play some TS or somthing add

shuxxy

all i know from seeing it in action is the ranking system is a copy of WoW's PVP system

EDIT: im also a little pissed that almost all the levels are the same as the ones on halo 2 just remade with different stuff in the level. i may be wrong in this, but all the levels ive played so far are remakes and that annoys me. that and they havent fixed the stupid ass preset spawn locations

oh i forgot to add, the WoW pvp system for ranking used a special system that was never disclosed so people couldnt work it to their advantage. im sure people have figured it out by now. but back when i was playin it wasnt figured out

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i just got it a few hours ago....its different. so far it is just so so but maybe once im adjusted it will be more fun.

Ju5t1f13d if any wants to play this weekend

edit:i hear they have online tourneys now. thankfully because my team did H2 tourneys all around Ohio till they stopped now its just small stuff. i havent messed with MLG or EGL in a long ass time i cant wait

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

I got it a few days ago, its pretty good, I like Forge the most, I really wish they would of added more weapons though.... really I mostly bought it to hold me over till November when Black Ops comes out, but one thing I have always like about Halo is how you can bring guests online with you, that is my draw when I have friends over.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived