I've been realllll hesitant about getting this game, I've heard ok things about it but idk. I've only played Halo once against a buddy of mine who did local tournys and I got wrecked (on Halo 2). So would you think it'd be a good transition from COD - this? Is it fast paced, slow paced, varies? Any guns that are wayyy too OP?

I've been realllll hesitant about getting this game, I've heard ok things about it but idk. I've only played Halo once against a buddy of mine who did local tournys and I got wrecked (on Halo 2). So would you think it'd be a good transition from COD - this? Is it fast paced, slow paced, varies? Any guns that are wayyy too OP?

you will be fine bro. i destroyed on halo 2 also but thats when the main weapon of the game was also the main weapon of tourneys. but after halo 2 they tried their best to take away individual skill in attempts to increase necessity for teamwork

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

so what im trying to figure is do they take the three ratings from the first three games so mine are

first game - 1558

second game- 1551

third game- 1342

then add them making 4451 then divide by 3 = 1483.7

this shits comfusing lmfao but any yall wana play some TS or somthing add

shuxxy

You're very close. They actually count your 3 BEST games for the day toward your ranking. So you could get 3 1200's and have a low ranking and then wreck a bunch of kids and get 3 games at 1600+ and it would count those 3 toward your score for the day. It allows you to have a few bad games or get warmed up.

all i know from seeing it in action is the ranking system is a copy of WoW's PVP system

EDIT: im also a little pissed that almost all the levels are the same as the ones on halo 2 just remade with different stuff in the level. i may be wrong in this, but all the levels ive played so far are remakes and that annoys me. that and they havent fixed the stupid ass preset spawn locations

oh i forgot to add, the WoW pvp system for ranking used a special system that was never disclosed so people couldnt work it to their advantage. im sure people have figured it out by now. but back when i was playin it wasnt figured out

I've heard people complain about this. People say because WoW has a PvP system called the "Arena" that they stole the name. Reach's system is set up much differently than WoW's and the gameplay is completely different. The two don't even compare.

Also, the only maps they brought back from Halo 2 were Ascension (named Pinnacle), Coagulation/Blood Gulch (named Hemorrhage), Sanctuary (named Asylum), and Ivory Tower (named Reflection). These 4 were some of the most popular maps to ever exist in Halo besides Lockout, Midship, and Hang 'Em High. Blood Gulch has always been a fan favorite and Valhalla in Halo 3 was just not the same. The fact that Forge World now exists alongside the newly reworked Forge 2.0 is proof enough that people will remake these maps. All Bungie did and make them ahead of time and include them on the disc. And knowing how popular they always were (people had gone through the effort to remake them in Halo 3's Forge) they put them right into Matchmaking.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

you will be fine bro. i destroyed on halo 2 also but thats when the main weapon of the game was also the main weapon of tourneys. but after halo 2 they tried their best to take away individual skill in attempts to increase necessity for teamwork

Sorry for the double post, but I have no idea what you mean by this. The main weapon in Halo 2 tournaments was the Battle Rifle. The main weapon in Halo 3 tournaments was the Battle Rifle. And MLG even made their Halo 3 gametypes have 110% damage so that the Battle Rifle did 4-shots. And if you want to show off your individual skill, go into Free for All playlists.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Sorry for the double post, but I have no idea what you mean by this. The main weapon in Halo 2 tournaments was the Battle Rifle. The main weapon in Halo 3 tournaments was the Battle Rifle. And MLG even made their Halo 3 gametypes have 110% damage so that the Battle Rifle did 4-shots. And if you want to show off your individual skill, go into Free for All playlists.

yes in MLG it is always the battle rifle im saying for the game in general in halo 2 it was the battle rifle then halo 3 brought back the assault rifle which retook the main weapon position. and true with free for all but the level at which your individual skill comes in they have been decreasing. in halo 2 you had all the glitches aka BXR dub shot BXB etc(which gave me my ability i play claw so got accused on several occasions of having a modded controller) and also your strafe helped more in halo 2. dont get me wrong skill in 3 or reach will still help im saying they decreased how much your skill will assist you on your own in order to make it more team orientated

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Archived