12x 10"s in a diahatsu charade

thought i'd post up the vid from the 1st bit of noise coming from my latest project,

12x cadence 10"s (txw10s2) running off 3 daytona 2500rms monos, 4x 6x9"s per door in full fiberglass door skins

if you guys like it i'll chuck a build log up...?

was finished being assembled for the 1st time AT it's 1st DBdrags event, went on to run 147.3 @ 30hz and 147.8 @ 50hz with everything running VERY conservatively...

the wall still needs to be sealed up properly and ALOT of bracing added, plans are for mid 150s on music from 25hz to 60hz... 100% musical build...

as well as needed the whole car as a package to be finished, as it's not even close, again, this was in testing!!

and a link incase you cant see the player...

anyways, let me know if you like it or not...

Edited by lunchbox.inc

SMD-1.png

Thats awesome. How in the hell are you powering all that. Do they even make a high output alt for that? By the way no offense but the title of this thread makes me :rofl: .

Car

1991 Honda Accord EX

System I now have and is finally installed!

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Digital Designs 3512

Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components

Audioque 2200

DD Audio C5b

Optima Yellow Top

Rockford Fosgate 1/0

Damplifier Pro

Luxury Liner Pro

ddaudiologo.jpg

Flexing like crazy I like lol

man thats not flex... my TOW CAR flexes more than this... lol this still moves quite a bit tho :P

Thats awesome. How in the hell are you powering all that. Do they even make a high output alt for that? By the way no offense but the title of this thread makes me :rofl: .

that was all car off... just off the batts, which i'm currently running fullriver spl70s, only 2 atm, but got a "few" more on their way...

and which part in specific? gotta have something to try and draw peoples attention to the video! lol

Build log please..... clapping.gif

i think i might have to chuck one up... lol

anyone want a vid of my tow wagon?

4x 15"s on 6kw?

a "little" bit of flex...

SMD-1.png

I wanna see your buildlog NOW! :D Gonna run a similar setup as well, so I could use some inspiration from you.

Edited by berniebp87

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

I wanna see your buildlog NOW! :D Gonna run a similar setup as well, so I could use some inspiration from you. Got any numbers on it yet?

thanks buddy!

at the moment, it's running 147.3db @ 30hz and 147.8db @ 50hz, DBdrag official, still needs ALOT more work and i didn't want to push it, the baffles aren't even sealed to the box yet... so theres ALOT more left in it yet,

also should be added that was at 2ohm per amp, so about 400rms per sub... once everything is sorted we'll drop it down to .5ohm and see how it goes...

the main goal behind the build was to have a VERY musical, almost "sq" build that happily plays into the mid 150s, so thats my goal!

SMD-1.png