RE audio SX18 in a chevy

^^ umm well that's not gonna work well. nice sub btw :)

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

^^ umm well that's not gonna work well. nice sub btw :)

yes i know but like i explained before i didnt have enough MDF and just to make the port it would be a lot of MDF and 1.- i dont have a big house where to keep it.... 2.- the MDF would cost me 50 dollars just to make the port

3.- it didnt work so bad my trunk was poping when i turn the volume like 20

4.- i just wanted for daily no SPl and it was just for hobbie

Find anything at all to cover it up, I'm pretty sure someone you may know has a piece of some type of wood they can give you to put there, and then just add caulk to seal it up good. And very nice setup btw. How's that amp working out for you, never seen or heard of it.

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

oh i see, well as long as you like how it sounds that's all that matters. :drinks:

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

Find anything at all to cover it up, I'm pretty sure someone you may know has a piece of some type of wood they can give you to put there, and then just add caulk to seal it up good. And very nice setup btw. How's that amp working out for you, never seen or heard of it.

well thats the problem all the guys i know dont even know what is a subwoofer..... even less MDF....

This amp work very well i was surprise it has 2 x 60 amp fuses..... never got hot and i had no problem with it

was very chip BTW cost me around 180 dlls (thats cheap around here)

i think it would make a decent audible difference lol

well thats the problem all the guys i know dont even know what is a subwoofer..... even less MDF....

This amp work very well i was surprise it has 2 x 60 amp fuses..... never got hot and i had no problem with it

was very chip BTW cost me around 180 dlls (thats cheap around here)

oh haha well if it sounds good to you then that's all that matters

and wow 180 is good for that amp which may or may not do around 1500-1700 rms, i would think.

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

Archived