Pcfreak7890 Posted November 22, 2010 Author Report Posted November 22, 2010 So ... After a long time nothing more has happened here. So there is an update today... But ... I think I'll let pictures speak.
Pcfreak7890 Posted November 22, 2010 Author Report Posted November 22, 2010 Think that's all Hope everyone likes it Greetings Flo
PUNKYOU007 Posted November 22, 2010 Report Posted November 22, 2010 Good stuff. Welcome to the forum. That 9000 looks HUGE! I like the braided loom on the wires and the battery terminals are sexy! More! Doethepaperboy "Bars of Pain" Doethepaperboy "Hero Remix" C. Arson d(-__-)b beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.