Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey

I´m Flo from Germany :)

And i got my new SMD 18" Dual 1 Ohm from Blade Ice :)

Number #53 and #54

01010131a.jpg

01010130.jpg

01010132.jpg

01010133.jpg

01010135.jpg

smd1.jpg

smd2.jpg

Rest off System :

HU - Pioneer F20BT @ Audison Bitone

HT - Hertz Mille 280 @ Mosconi 100.4

MT - Brax Matrix 3.1 @ Mosconi 100.4

TMT - Digital Design W6.5 @ Mosconi 200.4

Sub - 2 x Ascendant Audio SMD 18"

Sub Amp - Hertz MP 15K Unlimited

4 x Stinger SPV 35, 4 x Helix 1F, Helix Cap 33 etc.

13.600 Watt :) RMS

Of course, further follow batteries

I will also write a construction review.

Currently, I'm still waiting on the rest.

My first Car but not my First build.

My Car

Audi A4 B6 - 2L

soo2q20kgrhquokm4ew9lqp.jpg

soo420kgrhqyokjoenlno2u.jpg

soo3q20kgrhqyokjoenlno2.jpg

Greetings from Germany

Posted

GREAT!! Cant wait to see what you do!! Those things are SEXY, if i do say so myself :D :D :drinks:


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

Niceeeee, sexy wagon, i love them :drinks:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

everytime i see a smd sub i wanna touch myself cuz it makes feel horny inside

8 0

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

Posted

Talk about an expensive build... HOLY FUCK!!!

Looking forward to this build

Wow yeah say that, he got some quality stuff!

I'm tuned in for sure.

I feel sorry for that poor audi... i love audi's :)

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 567 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...