Sonic Electronix

ok so right now i have 2 10" P1s in a sealed box and i want to add a single 12" ported P1 to get a little bit lower because the sealed 10s hit REALLY good but not the real lows ... what would be a good amp to run them and would a ported 12 hit good lows ??

Just throwing an option out there... You should not get that 12" sub and use it toward a better amp for the 10"s and buy some wood and make a good ported box for the 10"s. No reason to go get another sub really...

And if you like to have SQL and are afraid the ported box will mess it up, my friend built a sick looking box for his truck the has one sub sealed and the other is ported to like 25hz? i think... lol but anyway just a thought... gL

edit: his sounded really good but then again he has cadence wildbeasts which are huge 12"s lol idk too much about your subs

Edited by manofthehour

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack

-Polk Audio db6501 (front components)

-Polk Audio db651 (back coaxials)

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Custom box tuned to 33Hz

- Kinetik HC1400

- 50 ft2 of Audio Technix sound deadner

- Big 3

My photography page

I call BS that you can't fit 2 ported 10"s in that car, judging by the pics on google anyway. It would be louder, play lower and you wouldn't need to spend money on unnecessary equipment. You don't need to go for 1.5 cubes anyway, you could get away with 1.2 each.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.