post your job title

I'm Tim, but everyone calls me Boulder. I'm a 911 Calltaker/Dispatcher for Wyoming County 911 in NEPA. I have numerous state certifications for Police, Fire, EMS, & EMA Diapatching. I'm certified in EMD and have other dispatching certs like suicide prevention and domestic abuse ect.

Me and my friend also have an emergency lighting and equipment install gig... B&B Lighting Solutions We do installs for friends and local agencies. Just a little hobby we have...

I'm also have a variety of volunteer jobs:

- Volunteer firefighter / fire policeman for Triton Hose Company #1, Station #7.

- Volunteer ambulance driver, rescue tech, & dive support for Tunkhannock Community Ambulance Association, Station #1

- Volunteer ambulance driver for F.W.M. Emergency Squad, Station #4

2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD HEMI - LOADED

Stereo:  STOCK

Emergency Equipment:  Morotola - Federal Signal - Feniex - Gamber Johnson

Performance:  MOPAR Performance - Diablo

911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman

i work in a deli in shoprite :) or going to at least, orientations weds. :)

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

I'm Brandon and I work for the City of Winter Haven in Florida I mow the chain of lakes baseball fields where the Cleveland Indians play spring training and on the side I work with my dad. We mow grass, spray drywall texture, clean up construction debris, B.B.Q. Catering up to 500 people at one time I'll post pics of the smoker and we have a cattle ranch with about 40 head of cattle. Also I really enjoy building speaker boxes and messing with car audio in general. Which is why I'm on here. :)

hey bro, i live in winter haven too, i live off of 540 near spirit lake.... where u at?

'91 geo

Everest Sound Labs

Kinetik

Mechman

Clarion

if its too loud, your too old!

Rob

im jorge and i work at a car audio shop named K&B Audio. i do installs, sales,and tint.

05 Ford F150 Single Cab

Audio:

-Pioneer DEH-3200DVD

-Hertz Hi-energy 5x7 Front

-RE Audio 5x7 Rear

-DD 2512 in Custom 40 Hz Box

-Eclipse EA4100 High/Mid amp

-Eclipes XA1000 Sub amp

-Audison Connnection RCAs

-Random wire:Kicker,RF,Lightning Audio

Archived