Dodge Offers Free Warranty For Life?

Dodge Chrysler and Jeep all offer free warranty for life which i thought was impressive. they must have a lot of faith in their product to offer something like that.

me and my friend headed over to the dodge dealership just to check out their cars and look at their warranty but when i got their i guess no one read the fine print on their "warranty" claim

this is what i saw infront of their show room on a dodge caliber

DSC00017.jpg

they foooooooled you!!!!

That is called a HOOK Vehicle..They did just what they wanted you to..They want you to come in and inquire about this warranty just to tell you that it is not true. Then they try and sell you a car. Classic Car dealership tactics...Also you should have know something was up,, See how they spelled warranty.!

Edited by zaxfire69

in '04 i got a 7 year 70k mile on drivetrain... not 1 problem yet, ready to trade in next year! :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

That is called a HOOK Vehicle..They did just what they wanted you to..They want you to come in and inquire about this warranty just to tell you that it is not true. Then they try and sell you a car. Classic Car dealership tactics...Also you should have know something was up,, See how they spelled warranty.!

yea lol that was the point, they offer life time warranaty not warranty

plus the actual dodge lifetime drivetrain warranty will probably cost you about 4 grand.
shit son! probably more because the 70k warranty was 4 g's... boy did i get suckered, better safe than sorry i guess. :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=