Sonic Electronix

so im stuck on covering the box....I like the idea of carpetting but its very common and i definantly want this to look custom. I already bought fabric adhesive but I still have the reciept so I can take it back and exchange it for something. Im not opposed to painting it but ive heard MDF doesnt look good painted. Ive seen vynal coverings(like leather) but I'm not sure how I feel about those. Im leaning towards some sort of spray on covering like a paint or maybe a bedliner or primer or something. I just want it to look custom but I'm not apposed to carpeting. I just need some ideas....

38733804225_large.jpg

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

N/A 420A MTX

DD 3515 Build Coming Soon!

1 Corinthians 10:31

whatthefitment.com

My Cardomain

If you wanted to spend a little more you could wrap it in fleece. Apply resin, sand it. put 1 layer of fiberglass on it then sand it, put some body filler to smoothen it then sand, primer then paint. It will give the box a little extra strength and a nice glossy paint look.

2x Sundown Audio SA-15's nuff said for my little old car

1999 Plymouth Breeze Build Log

they can be as long as you want that doesnt change your port area for 2 10s being wrong

i used the PSP port calculator (http://psp-inc.com/tools.html) and with 2 3" flared ports, it said the length for 34hz(2.98 cubes) would 9.8" each....please correct me if my math is wrong

38733804225_large.jpg

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

N/A 420A MTX

DD 3515 Build Coming Soon!

1 Corinthians 10:31

whatthefitment.com

My Cardomain