Lowered SCION tC - TEIN S-Techs

wow that stance is damn near perfect for that car. I'm not one for the raked look but that's just my personal opinion.

Thanks!

I wish the back was at least half inch lower to match the front. the raked look doesnt look bad, but i def wish rear was lower. Next option would be coilovers, these are springs.

06 SCION tC

put some BFG G Force Sports on one of those today :popcorn:

looks good, i hate when we get those cars at work tho, we have to drive the car onto some rubber blocks to jack it up.

theres fancy jacks out there we SHOULD get at work but they are too cheap to buy them

looks good tho, does it ride nice and smooth? i hate when you lower a car and it hops at every damn bump lol

Yea after you lower this car, the body of the car gets low to the ground that it really does make it a pain to jack up...

funny thing is i have the BFG G-Force Super Sport tires on my stock wheels. I have Nitto Neogen tires on these rims. I'll prolly get them on my stock wheels as well. Love them!

Heres old pics from last year with the stock wheels and BFG's on.

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

06 SCION tC

Lowered about a year or more ago. Cant fit any standard jacks under my car, only jack that has about centimeter clearance is the one that comes with my donut.. lol..

i know how you feel, i usually have to get a friend to lift up the front end of the car a little just to get a jack under the car lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

your mom? lol....worst ive seen is a granny driving one lol...

yea 06

Yes'sir, my mom haha. But IIRC, she is 42, not too old for that kind of car IMO. Been trying to talk her into letting me just put like a 300watt system in it, but...not working so well.

But for real, car is clean man, always love black cars.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Yes'sir, my mom haha. But IIRC, she is 42, not too old for that kind of car IMO. Been trying to talk her into letting me just put like a 300watt system in it, but...not working so well.

But for real, car is clean man, always love black cars.

Thanks bro

Buy it off her and put system in it! Perfect car for some heavy SPL setup. Lol. Or secretly put a system in it. Or tell her a speaker sounds blown and your gonna replace it. Lol.

06 SCION tC

i know how you feel, i usually have to get a friend to lift up the front end of the car a little just to get a jack under the car lol

My stock Intrepid can't fit a standard floor jack, I have to lift at the tire well and kick the jack under it.

Edit: A nice system in the trunk would take it down that half inch or so you need. I know moving my battery from the engine bay to the trunk lowered it a bit.

Thanks bro

Buy it off her and put system in it! Perfect car for some heavy SPL setup. Lol. Or secretly put a system in it. Or tell her a speaker sounds blown and your gonna replace it. Lol.

She wouldn't sell that car to me for any amount of money, she is absolutely in love with it. And I will agree with her on that, whenever I get a chance to drive it, I sure as hell do, I really like the car. And god, I would love to dump a huge system in that thing and make it my DD. I'm still attempting to talk her into letting me just put like a single 10 and 300 watts or something in it, just for a little boom!

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Archived