Second Skin Audio

big box for 2 12's is it safe?

corteznewbie

well if the weather hold i'm starting on my new ported box. well my daughters gpa doin most of the work do to my injury. any ways i'm building the box big enough for 4 12's but i have the first 2 and waiten for the other 2 to come in. can i run the 2 subs safely? they will be inverted. box size will be roughly 33w 24h 25d with a slot port on the bottom that will be roughly 4h 19w and 13d. will the sub bottom out? i only have enough funds left to build 1 box.

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

i will those are just rough measurements and the other 2 holes wont be cut out. just wanna get the box done b4 the other to subs get here. i'm still trien to understand that torres program. but wonderen since my subs will be inverted could i go a lil smaller?

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

i will those are just rough measurements and the other 2 holes wont be cut out. just wanna get the box done b4 the other to subs get here. i'm still trien to understand that torres program. but wonderen since my subs will be inverted could i go a lil smaller?

yea you can just figure what the displacement is for those subs and subtracked it from the air space

i ran 2-12"s in 8 cubes with 160sq port with a peak @44hz without issues.

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

Archived