Second Skin Audio

2 fi 12's or 1 fi 15?

slayer1927

Ok so I have a 2001 silverado 1500. I am thinking of taking the back seat out till I get a new suv. I am going to be buying either 2 12's or 1 15 I am not sure what to get. My friend said 2 fi btl will hit harder then his 1 btl 15 he has . If that will work I want to go that way. I am looking also at some kicker l7's not sure what to get and what enclosure to make. Really needs some help guys.

I got one alternator and a getting a 3k amp probly with a battery not sure what to do

Check Out my System and More at my website

www.Techreaper.com

Fi btl 2 12s more cone area. Will be louder than his 15

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

It's all gonna depend on the power ad ur electrical.. Plan on double of what that 15s gonna take.. What's the rest of your setup gonna be like? Amps? Batterys? Alternator?

I am hoping to get another battery and have around 4k of rms . I have neons and stuff so I might need to go to 2 more batterys but the one altenator for now I will add another as soon as I can.

Check Out my System and More at my website

www.Techreaper.com

Ok so I have a 2001 silverado 1500. I am thinking of taking the back seat out till I get a new suv. I am going to be buying either 2 12's or 1 15 I am not sure what to get. My friend said 2 fi btl will hit harder then his 1 btl 15 he has . If that will work I want to go that way. I am looking also at some kicker l7's not sure what to get and what enclosure to make. Really needs some help guys.

I got one alternator and a getting a 3k amp probly with a battery not sure what to do

you'd be good with just one btl 15 with a 3k amp but if you got a 4k amp it would better to go with 2 btl 12s

Archived