Sonic Electronix

Got the same problem and when i turn my volume past 25 the clipping light comes on. the gain and stuff is set pretty low and lpf is at 80 bass boost is all the way on both knobs but the hu is 0 on everything hooked up to two SA 12's 600rms each any ideas how to get them louder?

mJzD9.png

Got the same problem and when i turn my volume past 25 the clipping light comes on. the gain and stuff is set pretty low and lpf is at 80 bass boost is all the way on both knobs but the hu is 0 on everything hooked up to two SA 12's 600rms each any ideas how to get them louder?

ok first off, turn the bass boost on the amp COMPLETELY DOWN.

and second, what kind of HU? alpine?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

well if i turn the bass boost down it sounds like nothing and i have a kenwood kdcmp345u

@ OP and this guy, your most likly wired wrong

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

@ OP and this guy, your most likly wired wrong

ok... well tell me if this is wrong. on one sub i wired both -'s together and i wired the +'s together and also the same with the other sub. Then after i took the -'s from both subs and wired them all together and did the same with the +'s. then on the amp i have 2 -'s and 2 +'s does it matter which i put them in as long as the - goes to the - and + goes to the +? thanks

mJzD9.png

uhh kenwood? k so it has a sub level control. put that to +15. put bass to 0 and BB/L (bassboost level) to off/0. turn bassboost the fuck off on the amp. kenwoods clip the preouts at about volume 34 so if you DONT have speakers running off the headunit retune gains to volume 34.

edit: oh also stop explaining that way. pics are better.

2_4ohm_dvc_1ohm.gif

did you wire it like that or what

Edited by Kranny

uhh kenwood? k so it has a sub level control. put that to +15. put bass to 0 and BB/L (bassboost level) to off/0. turn bassboost the fuck off on the amp. kenwoods clip the preouts at about volume 34 so if you DONT have speakers running off the headunit retune gains to volume 34.

edit: oh also stop explaining that way. pics are better.

2_4ohm_dvc_1ohm.gif

did you wire it like that or what

yea all the negatives together and all the positives together.

mJzD9.png

yea all the negatives together and all the positives together.

k so your subwoofer level on the headunit is probably on 0 or something. put it to +15. then turn bass to 0 and mid to 0 and high to 0 and volume to 34. retune gains with no bassboost on.

how will that change the overall loudness?

subwoofer level on the headunit changes the amount of voltage going through the preouts for the subwoofer. more voltage = louder. turn it to +15 and youll notice a difference. turn off everything as i stated twice already. just do it already.