hey there

am a new member that is seeking some help lol

i am planing on hooking my lancer evolution '08 with a seibon carbon fiber hood and trunk

then i want to wrap my doors with some carbon fiber wrap, but i want something that looks like the hood and the trunk

this is a sample of the hood

seibonevoxtshood1.jpg

trunk

IMG00299_20100210_1603.sized.jpg

most of the wraps i so are matte they dont have the gloss

hope you people can help me

The hood and trunk arn't wrapped in cf, they are made out of cf. So i still do not understand the question...

i know that they are made out of cf am asking if anyone can help me find a wrap that has the same pattern and gloss like the trunk and the hood

i want to wrap my dars with cf that looks something like the real one ( hood, trunk)

hope you understad now

The hood and trunk arn't wrapped in cf, they are made out of cf. So i still do not understand the question...

He's wanting his doors wrapped in vinyl to make them look like his actual CF trunk and hood...

1999 Chevy S102 Sundown Zv3-10's1 Sundown saz-4500d2 sets of Sundown CS6.5 Comps. (Doors)

2 10" Sundown NeoPro 10's (Doors)1/0 KnuKonceptz - Power x2- Ground- Big 3

300 Amp External Regulated Excessive Amperage Alt

147.8 Sealed Mic on Windshiled148 30sec. Average Drivers Door open Mic on Windshield

Check Out my YouTube Channel --->>> http://www.youtube.com/user/dmntyo2007?feature=guidehttp://www.stevemead...ld-competition/

they ARE wrapped in carbon fiber. the frame of the hoods and trunks are made out of fiberglass and wrapped in carbon fiber. if you would read and stay in school you would understand what this guy is asking. he wants his doors wrapped in carbon fiber to match his hood and trunk. wtf is so hard about understanding that.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

they ARE wrapped in carbon fiber. the frame of the hoods and trunks are made out of fiberglass and wrapped in carbon fiber. if you would read and stay in school you would understand what this guy is asking. he wants his doors wrapped in carbon fiber to match his hood and trunk. wtf is so hard about understanding that.

I have never heard of this before. As far as i know cf stuff is just put and cured in molds. It acts just like fiberglass just is stronger and looks better. There is no reason to put cf on top of fiberglass unless someone wants to keep costs down.

It just didn't make sense to me and i feel like i was being polite, i guess i can't expect the same respect...

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived