DeepHitters Magazine 2011

I will be the first subscriber bro just let me know how much......i will even pay for and give away some subscriptions to a few people here as time goes on. I am happy to see you are going to take a more professional approach this time :) I dont know if you remember the time i pissed you off by mentioning that you should do that since some of it was a turn off. Didnt mean to stick my nose where it didnt belong it was JMO. It doesnt need to be perfectly "straight edge" but i dont like seeing the N word tossed around in my car audio mag. I actually think you might be on to something with the new improved DH magazine and im down with you guys. You have a good team helping you out now so i got faith you can pull it off!

Good luck bro's. :drinks:

Hmm, do I smell some SOTM give aways?? LOL

And welcome back DH Mag, might I recommend a girl friendly section to the Mag? Us girls like bass too.

Hmm, do I smell some SOTM give aways?? LOL

And welcome back DH Mag, might I recommend a girl friendly section to the Mag? Us girls like bass too.

thank you and anything is possible as the mag grows in pages

By the way i forgot to mention it will 72 pages to start

I like your style bro. Seeing the "game" from all aspects would help people understand our addiction. I hope you the best.

thanks and media like this one representing the small/medium/big owners, their passion and thoughts will open some of the suit's eyes and hopefully come back to support our game hardbody. Thanks for the best wishes..

In Mother Russia, magazines subscribe to you.

haha, sorry, bad Yakov Smirnoff joke

LMFAO, i LOLed

im exited to see this get going, also ill be doing a pretty big build around the time of the first issue, my system now isent so worthy lol, im smack dab in the middle of jersey, so im not to far at all, ill be glad to have a legit mag to actully show people what car audio really entails, i mean when my friends saw trippis hummer at carlisle there jaws just dropped lol, along with mine of course :), what most people dont see is the whole build aspect, and how much time REALLY goes into a build, like the hummer for example, hours on end for ed that thing went on, blood sweat and orphan tears:), we on smd get to see that, others dont, which is why i suggest(if it wasent already) that some build pics are included if can be obtained, i my self spend hours scrolling though build logs just to see whats going on, it also lets people learn, like my self ive learned TONS from this damn fourm alone

so lets get this mag legit:)

i get my issue FO FREE right? yeah thought so :) lmao when can we throw you some cash to get a subscribtion?

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Thats wats up!! How can I order a few??

DH paypal is :[email protected]

I can give you all 6 for $42 and that shipping included or $8 per issue

remember to include all your info correctly as it will only be shipped once via priority mail

Archived