What are some good and CHEAP ideas to customize interior.

Yea id say suede accents. LEDs ... i replaced all my door/interior yellow bulbs with warm white bulbs (also did my license plate light) my friends got some blue LEDs in the foot area of his 07 TSX and it looks good IMO.

I dont know if this really counts but a clean interior is beautiful lol. I "detailed" mine myself with little brushes and qtips and shit. and everybody notices how clean it is

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

I dont know if this really counts but a clean interior is beautiful lol. I "detailed" mine myself with little brushes and qtips and shit. and everybody notices how clean it is

this is 100 percent true. the best looking interiors are the stock looking, super clean ones.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Depends on what the vehicle exterior looks like. If its a truck I would swap some of the interior pieces with black diamond plate. It wouldn't take much to do a few parts of the interior and would make a big impression. No matter what the vehicle is, a chrome fire extnguisher has no business in the cab lol.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

this is where i buy my black suede from http://www.distinctivefabric.com/ they have good service

what the difference between the different kinds? im guessing the one for headliners and stuff would be this...http://www.distinctivefabric.com/fabric.php?product=UPHOLST2

yeah, unless you get them like professionally sprayed, idk

but suede looks nice, kasey - thehoe92 on here has some nice suede work in his tahoe

yeah i'm plannin on painting all my interior plastic panels but not an extreme color. i was thinkin just prime and sand it smooth then paint it a better looking shade of grey than the stock color.

2005 GMC Sierra Ext Cab

Optima RedTop Battery

Alpine CDE-9874 Head Unit

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 12's

1 Rockford Fosgate T500-1bd Amp

4 Rockford Fosgate Power Series Coaxials (Factory Sizes)

I wouldn't paint your interior, especially if you ever plan to sell it. And leds/neons can be pulled off if it's subtle, but most people go way overboard and it looks like crap. Can always get a different gauge overlay or replace the lighting behind it with different bulbs, depending on how into it you want to get.

i def wanna replace the lights in my guages but here recently my guages started trippin. You know anywhere i can get the US Speedo escalade kit for decent price? The one like Steve has in the hoe.

2005 GMC Sierra Ext Cab

Optima RedTop Battery

Alpine CDE-9874 Head Unit

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 12's

1 Rockford Fosgate T500-1bd Amp

4 Rockford Fosgate Power Series Coaxials (Factory Sizes)

what the difference between the different kinds? im guessing the one for headliners and stuff would be this...http://www.distinctivefabric.com/fabric.php?product=UPHOLST2

i used the passion suede in my truck just because its wider and softer. but it dont stretch meaning it mite be harder to work with if u have alot of curves in ur headliner. so choose one that fits ur truck.

mycars.jpg

i def wanna replace the lights in my guages but here recently my guages started trippin. You know anywhere i can get the US Speedo escalade kit for decent price? The one like Steve has in the hoe.

craigslist! seen one on the local one here..

i used the passion suede in my truck just because its wider and softer. but it dont stretch meaning it mite be harder to work with if u have alot of curves in ur headliner. so choose one that fits ur truck.

I C, got some suede ordered up at the local Auto Upholstery Shop, $38 for the read deal stuff :pardon:

Archived