Classic VW Beetle 6 x13 JL's Walled

damn thats comming out real nice.

luv that port and the wrapping is clean.

what is this wall tuned to?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

damn thats comming out real nice.

luv that port and the wrapping is clean.

what is this wall tuned to?

Thank you, the port took some time as I had to prep and paint most of it in the car.

The box is tuned to 37hz.

very nice work here

i love the euro streetbasser way of doing things, you guys always have some crazy new box designs happening that hit hard!

you havnt done a "propper droppers" run by any chance have you? i read about the format on a uk forum and love it :)

vandersexx-1.jpgdeafaz-1.jpg

^^^ clicky pics for build logs ^^^

Australia-03-june.gif

i love the euro streetbasser way of doing things, you guys always have some crazy new box designs happening that hit hard!

you havnt done a "propper droppers" run by any chance have you? i read about the format on a uk forum and love it :)

Thanks for the comments! We are doing ok-ish numbers, were not using SPL-esq subs, we've only 3000 Watts but we have managed to get 150+db in testing, we will try and do a propper droppers event once we have finished the doors.. Its pretty much all we have left to complete. We are really pleased with the results as its a fun streetbasser, it projects the bass really well!

I will keep the pictures going as often as possible!

All trimmed and painted!

110720092108.jpg

110720092109.jpg

110720092110.jpg

110720092111.jpg

These were the subs we originally were going to use, They are Diamond D3 15's. They were ok but the JL's are much better and more suited to the box.

160920092856.jpg

160920092855.jpg

To make the JL 13's fit I had to make collars, I painted them gloss black to match the port.

IMG_1321.JPG

Four of the six we used..

IMG_1325.JPG

IMG_1327.JPG

I added some lighting to the port..

IMG_1329.JPG

HOLY DAMN MAN, thats just incredible, that looks plain oh sick and that port.....well i have no words for, its just sexy!

you manage to pull a 150 thats a great number for a setup like that.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived