id trade it :peepwall: i thought for a second u where trading the hatch in your sig i would of said HELL NO! teg is def fun to drive. sedan but still IMO better than the accord...u could tel him to ass some $$$ too if its alittle hard for you to let go :pardon:

well i didnt trade, see my accord right now is lowered 3" on 17s, 5% tint, alpine double din, two 12s, amp and two yellow tops. Grant leather steering wheel, 12k hids. But i told the guy in the beginning when we first met up to look at each others cars that i was taking mine back to stock, minus the suspension. And he was fine with that. So i told him that i would take mine back to stock in the morning, and trade after work that next day. he said ok of coarse.

Half way threw taking my car apart he starts texting me asking if he can keep the steering wheel, hids, batteries, and some other small stuff. I told him no i wanted to trade a clean stock vehicle with high miles for a beat up stock car with less miles....

Long story short he ended up getting bitchy about all of it so we didnt trade.

Im not thinking of trading it for a 95 civic 2dr, b18 swapped car. its super clean also. ill post up pics if i do trade... :pardon:

Theres nothing wrong with my accord, im just bored with it i think

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

well i didnt trade, see my accord right now is lowered 3" on 17s, 5% tint, alpine double din, two 12s, amp and two yellow tops. Grant leather steering wheel, 12k hids. But i told the guy in the beginning when we first met up to look at each others cars that i was taking mine back to stock, minus the suspension. And he was fine with that. So i told him that i would take mine back to stock in the morning, and trade after work that next day. he said ok of coarse.

Half way threw taking my car apart he starts texting me asking if he can keep the steering wheel, hids, batteries, and some other small stuff. I told him no i wanted to trade a clean stock vehicle with high miles for a beat up stock car with less miles....

Long story short he ended up getting bitchy about all of it so we didnt trade.

Im not thinking of trading it for a 95 civic 2dr, b18 swapped car. its super clean also. ill post up pics if i do trade... :pardon:

Theres nothing wrong with my accord, im just bored with it i think

Ls, gsr or type r?

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

its an ls swap. but i was there when it happened, motor has 68K on it, pretty well stock just header and short ram intake. but thats great because i can build it instead of fixing someone elses project.

This guy who ive known for years, just found out hes having twins, so a 4dr is great for him. whatcha think?

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

• 1 month later...

even a stock LS in the civic will be fun. I have a LS in my CRX, well its kinda next to it now do to the rebuild, but Do it. Hondas, can never have enough of 'em.... lol

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic