Alright heres the deal. My daily driver is a 1994 honda accord sedan. It has 207xxx miles on it, auto. LX model, cloth seats, no cruise. power locks and windows. front disc rear drum. I am the 2nd owner of the car, and its pretty clean. the interior is almost perfect. body is good paint it good.

I have a buddy wanting to trade me his 1997 Integra sedan. 5speed 150xxx miles, cruise, abs, 4wheel disc, moon roof power everything. interior is also almost perfect, all black. his car has some big dings in the hood and paint chipped off the front bumper from a fender bender. still clear title. His car is bone stock and not been rapped (he is not a car guy at all) mine is lowered on stock wheels and tinted. i am a body guy so body work doesnt scare me much. What im asking is if you were in the same spot would you trade?

The Teg is a lot more fun to drive, more rare, and newer with less miles. But does need some work where as mine is pretty damn clean. anyways let me know what you guys think??

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

on the integra its a factory option. this car is bone stock to the Acura floor mats lol. Has GSR wheels and power mirrors which is kinda rare. i just cant decide, because there is nothing wrong at all with my accord, and i know the entire history of it. But i do like the integra so... :pardon:

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

If your car is the one in your avatar i wouldn't trade alot of people have integra's nice hatch backs can be hard to find.

lol read the first line again...im trading me daily driver. 94 accord 4door lx. have way too much time in my hatch to trade it for a stock integra :drink40:

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

I guess the question now is, how good of a buddy is he?

well ive known him a few years, he is a college kid, doesnt know how to change his own oil. got the teg from his parents and doesnt like having a 5 speed. new clutch in the teg BTW

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

well ive known him a few years, he is a college kid, doesnt know how to change his own oil. got the teg from his parents and doesnt like having a 5 speed. new clutch in the teg BTW

The reason i ask is because is he going to help you out if something goes wrong? Because i feel you would help him out if something goes wrong with the sedan.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.