Sundown Audio

Audiopipe amp? total shit or good?

Mattintc10

i was giving advise ....

that was my whole discussion but before the 1500 was mention loudmouth I mean loud civic said his buddy ran his at .7.....

I don't know about you but what happened if he RAN IT at .7 rather then saying he is running it at .7....anyways I have experience personally with this amp and was trying to help the same... but some people got problems and act like children!

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X Memphis 16-MCD1000 With Maxxsonics MLX-100

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS In Door's

Kenwood KFC-6982ie In Rear Deck

All Memphis Wire/Rca's and misc.

tooshort.png

724920892.png

WTF dude. I never said what you're saying and never wanted to start a argument about it. I'm not even calling it being bridged to keep it simple. I stated the 1500 and 1800 ARE 1ohm stable. The 3000 is 2OHM stable. Yes. It can do 1500x2 @ 1ohm. Sorry for anything I stated that wasn't clear but I never said anything different from what I just posted here

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

WTF dude. I never said what you're saying and never wanted to start a argument about it. I'm not even calling it being bridged to keep it simple. I stated the 1500 and 1800 ARE 1ohm stable. The 3000 is 2OHM stable. Yes. It can do 1500x2 @ 1ohm. Sorry for anything I stated that wasn't clear but I never said anything different from what I just posted here

i think a bunch of people got confused and pissed off and now im talking to a guy on my msn and he says the audiopipe is shitty amp and wont last which i dont think is true

wasnt talking to you!

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X Memphis 16-MCD1000 With Maxxsonics MLX-100

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS In Door's

Kenwood KFC-6982ie In Rear Deck

All Memphis Wire/Rca's and misc.

tooshort.png

724920892.png

he ran his 1500 at .7 and was like that for awhile then sold it to switch up setups. when he sold the amp it was working fine. whoever your talking to is a hater you will see them a lot. ap amps put out rated but its not as clean as an amp like sundown etc. my amp pushes my btl just fine but of course my btl can take more. get it try it if you dont like it sell it

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Archived