Sundown Audio

Audiopipe amp? total shit or good?

Mattintc10

theyre budget amps for sure. you could definitely find an amp of higher quality in that wattage area (considering you are looking at the 1500 & 3000 watt mono models). but they seem to be good starter amps, i think the people around this forum who own the brand are pleased with its output versus money spent.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

I just picked one up, haven't hooked it up yet but I did a lot of research before dropping the cash and it looks like its the best bang for the buck. I've read they put out over what they are rated for and as long as you don't try to run the ohm's too low they'll run hard.

theyre budget amps for sure. you could definitely find an amp of higher quality in that wattage area (considering you are looking at the 1500 & 3000 watt mono models). but they seem to be good starter amps, i think the people around this forum who own the brand are pleased with its output versus money spent.

Yeah if i get 1 or 2 audiopipes amps il run them both at 1 ohms but the thing i hate is the fact there 4 gauge inputs !! but im still going to get gauge adapters and run 1/0 too them with a nice kinetics or XS battery so idk i might get one for temp sake run a single sub down too 2 ohms since i got an mtx 9500 i can do that for temp and make sure nothing is clipping with an oscope and make it sound good until i save up money for something better

I just picked one up, haven't hooked it up yet but I did a lot of research before dropping the cash and it looks like its the best bang for the buck. I've read they put out over what they are rated for and as long as you don't try to run the ohm's too low they'll run hard.

God you guys are great with making stuff sound good i love it! yeah 1 ohm i dont think would be running them too hard haha

These amps are saposed to be ran at 2 ohms bridged to get the best signal/power.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Archived