Audio Wrap vs Second Skin vs Fatmat vs Sound Deadener Showdown vs Edead vs Dynamat vs Raam Audio Review

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCC9CT-qxcc

Watch, rate, subscribe. I will have the second video to the series up tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCC9CT-qxcc

The order in which these companies replied to me email:
Sound Deadener Showdown about 30 minutes after sending my email
Audio Wrap about 45 minutes after sending my email
Raam Audio about an 1.5 hours after sending my email
Second Skin about 8 hours after sending my email
Edead abut 10 hours after sending my email

Who offered to send me a free sample of there product:
Sound Deadener Showdown
Audio Wrap
Raam Audio
Edead

Who actually sent it:
Sound Deadener Showdown
Audio Wrap
Raam Audio

How it was sent:
Sound Deadener Showdown (USPS)
Audio Wrap (UPS)
Raam Audio (USPS)

All who sent it got here on the same day about 4-5 business days after sending my email

Thickest to thinest (as it appears in person not based on specs) and its cost per sq ft (when buying it in the smallest amount they offer it for)
Sound Deadener Showdown $5.30 for .95 sq ft (When you buy 6"x10" sheet/ .425 sq ft)
Audio Wrap $3.51 for 1 sq ft (When you buy 12.5 sq ft)
Raam Audio $2.66 for 1 sq ft (When you buy 37.5 sq ft)

Watch, rate, subscribe. I will have the second video to the series up tomorrow.

Good review. Let's see how long it stays up...

thatd be some bs if it gets shut down. good review so far

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I dont see why it wouldn't stay up. And thanks I have spent a lot of time making the video, and writing it all up.

thatd be some bs if it gets shut down. good review so far

Twistedchild put a Audio Wrap review, and so have other people, and Steve closed them down. Second Skin audio is the SMD deadener, I can't remember exactly what he said, but that is basically the reason.

Twistedchild put a Audio Wrap review, and so have other people, and Steve closed them down. Second Skin audio is the SMD deadener, I can't remember exactly what he said, but that is basically the reason.

The point of having a product review section is for you to post reviews about any company you chose, so I don't know why this would get taken down. Anyone can watch the video and chose for them self which deadener to chose, I am not saying go buy Edead or Raam audio because they are the best. I am not going to say one is better than another, I am just telling/ showing you how my experience is and how the tests turned out. The video that will be up tomorrow with be the can testing video.

The point of having a product review section is for you to post reviews about any company you chose, so I don't know why this would get taken down. Anyone can watch the video and chose for them self which deadener to chose, I am not saying go buy Edead or Raam audio because they are the best. I am not going to say one is better than another, I am just telling/ showing you how my experience is and how the tests turned out. The video that will be up tomorrow with be the can testing video.

I didn't agree with what happened, maybe I missed something. I was just throwing that put there, so if it does happen, it's not a huge surprise.

Thanks for the review. :)

Archived