Sonic Electronix

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which amp

• Planet audio BB2400
    • Hifonics brz2400
    • Soundstream Dtr1 2200
    • Power bass Asa1500.1

can't go wrong with audioque :good:

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

is this a serious post? i hope not a crunch 2k isn't enough for 2 15" SSD's i installed

yea the aq2200 will be great check out nofearx18 on youtube to see his single 18 btl vids with that amp

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

well sir, that is not a crunch it is an MB Quart and just because it is manufactured by maxxsonics does not mean that it is of the same quality of the crunch, many people can vouch for the discuss line, except the few that got faulty DSC1500's other than that these amps are pretty decent, and even though i have not messed with the DSC2000 i have played with the DSC1500 and DSC480 imo they are great but to each his own.

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.