Second Skin Audio

older jbl's... wanna make them play loud

anubis

here is the pdf manual...took 2 hrs to find the right manual lol

JBL GT122

what type of enclosure could be built just to be the loudest and not to be mistaken with musically designed.

if anyone could help me with a design concept it would greatly appreciated. i have these two single coil woofers as spares that i wanna do a crazy loud enclosure with.

1998 Monte Carlo Z34

Stock HU but have replacement

Stock Highs

Stock Electrical

BTL 18 sitting naked

AP1500D

I had 2 GT5 12s in a t-line on about 200~watts and it was pretty damn loud. I built the one from the old t-line tutorial, turned out great

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

I had 2 GT5 12s in a t-line on about 200~watts and it was pretty damn loud. I built the one from the old t-line tutorial, turned out great

ight gonna try and calculate that out to see if gotz da room

btw what tuning? fs of these is 33hz

1998 Monte Carlo Z34

Stock HU but have replacement

Stock Highs

Stock Electrical

BTL 18 sitting naked

AP1500D

lol sweetness good to hear theese are still talked about .. i had 2 12" loud & clears in a q-logic prefab bandpass on a directed 500d . i hit a 139 with those damn things . never ran the gt's but i heard good things about them way back when being put in a 4th order. post pics when u start the build im anxious to see what you can do with those :) -BUMP- !! :popcorn::drinks:

Archived