Hey STUPID, I mean Sub2weeker

he just said he wasnt the one that did the emotes. so hes not the one in the wrong if its true. even though i think makin a huge deal over an emote is kinda sad to begin with lol

that's why i said weather he knew or not.

reaper.png

subfather2weeker guy. why are you signed in on both subfather and sub2weeker profiles? jw.. and i would ban your dumbass mods from your own forum if i were you for fucking with your buisness on other websites, its between smd mods and you for posting the emoticons. not your admins

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

if you go to my site and look at the smilies they have all been taken down so the original free Site they come from will be the official link...

these smilies are FREE!

i believe this a retaliation for the thread i posted a while back about one of the Mods boys that Scammed me. and all the Mods backed him up. and is still a member here as a matter a fact. and i get banned under my old user name because of something I am accused of, that i didnt even do??? thats some crap there

if you go to my site and look at the smilies they have all been taken down so the original free Site they come from will be the official link...

these smilies are FREE!

i believe this a retaliation for the thread i posted a while back about one of the Mods boys that Scammed me. and all the Mods backed him up. and is still a member here as a matter a fact. and i get banned under my old user name because of something I am accused of, that i didnt even do??? thats some crap there

lol i knew someone would bring that up in here lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

its between smd mods and you for posting the emoticons. not your admins

how can you say that when this thread was started by an admin lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

lol i knew someone would bring that up in here lol

someone did earlier allready...

but i mean come on.. i didnt even get the chance to reply to this fucked up thread about me.. DAVID just started throwing rocks at me for no reason... so there has to be something motivating him on this one. he wouldnt even let me reply on my bahalf under sub2weeker

how can you say that when this thread was started by an admin lol

i mean the admins of spleague, aka djtomek901. not our admins lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

i mean the admins of spleague, aka the douche that changed his ip so he wouldnt get banned. not our admins lol

oh i knew that hehe :ninja:

oh i knew that hehe :ninja:

oh is that right? lol

Archived