New computer build NEED HELP!

i had similar problem installing a 32 bit xp pro in my laptop. the problem was 32 bit version did not have the driver for my hard drive which is a 250gig sata drive it took me a week to figure this out so i got 64bit vista ultimate it had the driver and problem was solved.

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

you do not need a os on it to update the bios but i will not get into that since its a little harder.

edit: read this http://www.paralapto...n-problems.html

just also read that most of the time the error your getting is usually caused by either bad hd or bad cables. they say it can be a dvd drive issue to. unplug all usb devices if you didnt already

edit: wut speed are you burning your dvd at for windows. you are prolly corrupting your windows. burn it at 4x and it may work. that is another thing i just read is that corrupt windows dvd will do that

people are report that the issue was in fact a corrupt windows install on there dvd. burn the same windows over again on the slowest setting you can and just wait. if it works it will be worth it

Just read that to... I am burning a new disk at the slowest speed. Which on this laptop is 3x...

That last one was burned at the highest speed BUT i also used it before to install windows. But that was not on a new PC either

i tried that too about 6 or 7 times also. i love building pc's but they can be a pain sometimes hope you get it going.

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

Burning new disk now...

Also Dvd and HDD drives show up in BIOS...

My buddy said that if the cables were bad the wouldnt show up which makes sense.

Building this computer was and is fun. Just frustrating.

yes building them is fun it just sucks when stupid issues come up. i have built so many computers it aint funny lol. ive done water cooling, volt modding my video cards and also have done dry ice benching and held the world record back in the day for a long time for a p4 511j which was a stock clock of 2.8 ghz and got it up to 5ghz. shit is fun just sucks when you have issues

CIMG02911.jpg

CIMG02811-1.jpg

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

New install disk WORKS!!!

Windows is installing as we speak!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE HELPS GUYS!!!

IT MEANS A LOT!

Ill get some pics up on my other thread when its all said and done!