Dyeagain15's F-150 Build (Box Idea/Design Pg 2)

how you like the sound of them subs. do they have descent sound quality. oh and get some f in videos up if it's playing.. j/k man, wait no i'm not want to see some vids. nice build man

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

sweet wooferz =]!

what year & engine is the f150?

maybe u can join the loud f150 club with cj & logan :lol:

Haha its a 4.6 :( sadly its a turd with those wheels and tires. It does have a lot of sentimental value to it, and I plan on keeping it for a while. I got it first when I was 16, put a lot of time and work into it, wrecked it, fixed it, and I'm getting ready to do body work to it. Which equals more pics for all you guys.

Thing is, the build hasnt gotten started yet. Ive recently done some suspension work to it, next will be new rocker panels (pics up tomorrow) and some other misc body work which Ill snap some pics of when I'm at school

Some new pics (got this a while back)

SSPX0132.jpg

Installation

SSPX0134.jpg

SSPX0135.jpg

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Had a little bit of light dimming with the stock battery running my current setup, a kicker CVT, and rockford p500.2, so I bought this for the build and decided to put it in :) Shuriken BT-60. I plan on running one more battery just so I dont have any voltage drop, and will be running about 1.5K +- rms. Maybe just one more BT-60 will cover it? Obviously, I know the theory of every CA for your rms rating, but I want a little over just to be safe, plus accessory draw.

SSPX0156.jpg

Also got 20 sq/ft of second skin so far for the doors, stinger volt meter (in red FTMFW).

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

MOAR!!!!!!!!

39118_1509236767337_1126873577_31470344_6306040_n.jpg

2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4

hifonics brutus bxi 2610D

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids

C&D technologies battery (100 ah)

custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood)

2010 kia forte koup

MOAR!!!!!!!!

Lol thats all I got for tonight. Im gonna take some more tomorrow and post em up so I can explain what I plan on doing. I need some input on the matter. Also gonna have some pics from my auto body class for shits n' grins, cause thats where I plan on fiberglassing my doors

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Ok so my buddy Johns coming over today (aka JOHN on smd), with his Tahoe and DC 15 XL with lvl 5 soft parts. Gonna hook up two of the super tweeters of HU power to test them I think today, VIDS will come of this. Anywho onto some pics I promised.

What I saw on the way to class yesterday

SSPX0221.jpg

Ok so this is the spitfire (some foreign convertable) needs a ton of body work. My group is doing the rocker panels in class. What this guy didnt realize is the rust carried over to the floor pan. Which when we pulled up the carpet to clean the seams to section the rocker panels , we found. Basically, all we got done yesterday was prepping the seams to drill out the spot welds and seperate them.

SSPX0222.jpg

SSPX0223.jpg

SSPX0224.jpg

SSPX0225.jpg

SSPX0226.jpg

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

• 1 month later...

So no system updates as of now. Moneys being budgeted because i bought a set of tires for my winter wheels. Only updates is doing some body work to my truck. I broke a chain that whipped a "U" shape in my tailgate. Took it off and brought it into the shop at school to pull the dents out and repaint it.

SSPX0239.jpg

While i had it stripped down, i figured i might as well debadge it at the same time since body fill and paint would be required in the process anyways.

SSPX0240.jpg

the studs in each individual dent (there was a lot)

SSPX0241.jpg

the insert to weld in where the emblem is recessed into the tailgate

SSPX0242.jpg

everything after its welded and grinded down, tomorrow i finish the metal work, apply the body fill where its needed, then begin the paint prep work

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Archived