I said those who are best qualified should get the job, no matter the race.

that i agree with, but your original posts were motivated by minorities gettin the jobs over non minorities. i agree with EOE 100% because if it wasnt there any company majority based would never hire outside of that majority. the ones that choose to hire someone you ASSUME isnt a better candidate for the job couldve been hired for totally different reasons. plenty of people get hired just because of who they know or where they worked before. or in your case because maybe how you learned to do somethin would conflict with how they do things. it does happen

Edited by Mr. Darkjustice

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Yea brothers and sister I did fail to lead a connection huh?

I was going to use stories about race but backed out because this forum is touchy with it.

Although, I thought EOE had to do with being discriminated against, period....The other half of my rant that I originally left out was how people of other races are being let in even if they are less capable than anyone else. I have seen this numerous times, my neighbor being one of them who failed hard out of another companies fire rescue academy. Why are people who are less capable being let in just because they have to meet a race quota?

I think the people who pass all the written, oral, and physical tests should be let in, no matter what race.

This isnt the first story I've heard from the counties around here but it kinda pisses me why they would want people without experience...They are more than capable of repassing the tests doing it "their way."

But that story about your neighbor kind of goes back to your OP about fire dept/rescues wanting untrained people. And it sounds like your neighbor was untrained so they took him and tried to train him and he just wasn't able to lear.

I'm not trying to saw there's no such thing as hiring based on race, although it has gotten extreamly low, but in the case you're talking about it just wasn't apparent.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k