Sonic Electronix

Alright back to the forum i go... Things didnt go according to plan with the truck, money was short, dealerships dont wanna negotiate, etc...well i got my ride 2001 Grand Marquis(pics coming asap)... nothing big nothing fancy, Picking up a 15" Comp VX 2ohm DVC off a close friend for 150.00, already got wiring done and ran, the question i have is on the amp. DB DRIVE OKUR A3 1000.0D for 249.99 or RF P1000bD for 299.99 the fosgate has a warranty the db drive does not.. imput wanted lemme know. thanks

THIS IS THE START OF A PROBLEM THATS LACKING A SOLUTION

Are those your only too amp options?

In the area yes, everything else is way over priced around here (i.e. BAMF-1800/2 power acoustic- $399.99) Im not looking for anything extreme and not really looking to wait for something to ship.

In the area yes, everything else is way over priced around here (i.e. BAMF-1800/2 power acoustic- $399.99) Im not looking for anything extreme and not really looking to wait for something to ship.

you could order an AQ1200D for 250 Shipped. I love that amp:)

mJzD9.png

Fosgate Amp has birth sheet thinking it said 1161 or 1261 @ 1 ohm, dont really remember lol it was only yesterday but my college comp class cooked some brain cells today