Sonic Electronix

ok..so i work on busses..and thought sweet if i can convince my boss (trying hard but got doubts) to make a show bus to promote us..could we throw it say.. 10 18's maybe lvl 5's or something and a ton of speakers to go with it

thing is our busses are all 24v..would any amp work? or will i blow anything lol

dunno if it will ever go ahead but im hopeing so

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Cool story

im serious..were based in sydney australia..of course it wont be loud because how large it is..and we wouldnt be able wall it..have seat atleast 20 people alog side with everything else..itd just be alot of air moveing something stupid tho lol

but serious question about the amps?

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

im serious..were based in sydney australia..of course it wont be loud because how large it is..and we wouldnt be able wall it..have seat atleast 20 people alog side with everything else..itd just be alot of air moveing something stupid tho lol

but serious question about the amps?

i'd be jumping on Mobile Electronics Australia, it's aus' biggest car audio forum, we've got a guy in the middle of a rather big bus build atm... i'm sure you could get more than a few ideas from his buid!

SMD-1.png

ok thanks guyss

doubt the boss will tho..he bit a tight ass..even tho he has several porshes a bently and such just for daily driveing..my spelling bad

burp setup for fun 152's

Archived