:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: good job

39118_1509236767337_1126873577_31470344_6306040_n.jpg

2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4

hifonics brutus bxi 2610D

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids

C&D technologies battery (100 ah)

custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood)

2010 kia forte koup

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: good job

Thanks!!

its getting there, how are you planning on finishing that rear deck? paint? texture?

Body filler to smoothen it out then paint, either charcoal color to match the interior or champagne color to match the exterior and its a cooler temperature color for in the summer when all the sun light will be attracted to the charcoal. But i think the charcoal will look better and ill just put protectant on it frequently.

2x Sundown Audio SA-15's nuff said for my little old car

1999 Plymouth Breeze Build Log

Looks pretty sweet so far - I like the external port, and the setup in general.

I see that you have taken some triple baffle precautions on the baffle, but what about the back of the box where you are mounting those amps? Vibrations are a killer, especially on a single layer sheet of mdf that is that expansive. Some bracing or another sheet of mdf (internal) might extend the life of your amps a bit.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Looks pretty sweet so far - I like the external port, and the setup in general.

I see that you have taken some triple baffle precautions on the baffle, but what about the back of the box where you are mounting those amps? Vibrations are a killer, especially on a single layer sheet of mdf that is that expansive. Some bracing or another sheet of mdf (internal) might extend the life of your amps a bit.

Im gonna put a vibration mat under them and plus i have bracing so I think they will be fine

2x Sundown Audio SA-15's nuff said for my little old car

1999 Plymouth Breeze Build Log

Im gonna put a vibration mat under them and plus i have bracing so I think they will be fine

OK, just keeping an eye out - I lost a good amp once to a braced single baffle. don't want to see anybody else go up that road too..

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Archived