Sundown Audio

Your thoughts about Hifonics 2500D

Carroot1

600 RMS each sundown audio (from what ive heard) is a good company for amps and subwoofers. Think they could take a whomping 1100Rms each?

for a while if you dont clip em, you should be good with your aq 1200

there´s something called impedance rise ;)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

rms is 600. i have a buddy that is doing 2 sa12s on 2 audiopipe 1500ds. he had one in the car with one 1500d at 1 ohm and the sub did fine. right now he is getting a box built for 2 of them and gonna be ordering another 1500d soon. that aq2200 will be fine on those subs as long as you watch that clipping light very closely. i dont see a problem with it if you know wut your doin

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

rms is 600. i have a buddy that is doing 2 sa12s on 2 audiopipe 1500ds. he had one in the car with one 1500d at 1 ohm and the sub did fine. right now he is getting a box built for 2 of them and gonna be ordering another 1500d soon. that aq2200 will be fine on those subs as long as you watch that clipping light very closely. i dont see a problem with it if you know wut your doin

hes right they should be fine on the 2200d for a while

ad another batt, keep volts up and also big dif betwin ap an aq you dont want dirty power

my voltage with 2 batteries is fine, dont feel like upgrading anything right now just bought a nice little walmart battery to help with my car dieing. Can not do the big three, battery is in the trunk in my car and will be to much money to upgrade

mJzD9.png

i would say get a bigger and better agm battery and ditch the extra car battery. you might want a little bit smaller box to handle the over powering though. wuts your net volume on your new box?

agm battery? and my box is 3.5cubes, it cant get any smaller. Plus with all the bad luck ive been having im not to fond of another box build.

mJzD9.png

Archived