2k1prayl00d Posted October 11, 2010 Report Posted October 11, 2010 Hi everyone. I recently got a pioneer AVIC-U310BT a couple months ago and it has been working very fine up until I had to disconnect my car battery. Ever since I had reconnected my battery my usb input has not been finding the usb device. It just shows "No Device". So I read the manual and it said to reset the unit if you ever disconnect your car battery. I reset it. The first time I had reset it, the usb was working for a couple seconds then it just went to "No Device". Everything else works perfectly. I don't think its a problem with the wire because it can still charge my phone. Which brings up another situation on could my phone had done something with the input? (I have a usb charger for my phone - I can also play music when its connected but now it only charges). I called the dealer and he said its probably a very easy fix (he has to look at it though) but it could possibly be in the manual which im in the process of doing. This is the wired USB input connector. Anybody ever had the same problem? Thanks for any help, I'd like to try and fix this myself before I take it to the dealer.
Robert8252 Posted October 11, 2010 Report Posted October 11, 2010 Do you have anything besides you iPhone or whatever to try? Like a memory stick To put a couple songs on and try? Sounds like it could be your phone. But no way to know without trying another device. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
2k1prayl00d Posted October 11, 2010 Author Report Posted October 11, 2010 Do you have anything besides you iPhone or whatever to try? Like a memory stick To put a couple songs on and try? Sounds like it could be your phone. But no way to know without trying another device. I didn't connect an iphone to it. I connected an - htc hd2 (t mobile). I also tried 2 different flash drives - one of them was working before the disconnection of the battery. Nothing works now but it charges the phone and does not play music off the phone, it used to but randomly stopped. I have a feeling the phone did something, but I did a master reset and still not working. The flash drive did work for a couple seconds after I did a master reset but when I went to turn the volume down is when the usb turned off (said "No Device"). I don't have a clue how the phone could of messed it up :/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.