OT- I just drove through a taco bell drive thru

The car in my avatar had the transmission blow up almost a year ago. As of today the car is salvaged and will get this:

(2) neo DC Aura hybrid 18s

(2) alts worth 410a

(2) DC sound lab 8s

(2) Diablo 2500s

(1) Diablo 4ch

and several big batteries

And the work will be done in Virginia, not Cali muhaha

DC port wall will return sooooooon

rollin' with some DAT....nice :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

vurry sexy :)

and btw, that box you designed won me my AS3 class by 6db :D

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

o no i guess you should get a smoke detector in your car cuz theres gonna be a lot from the d.a.t's :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

:rofl:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

o no i guess you should get a smoke detector in your car cuz theres gonna be a lot from the d.a.t's :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

fuckin hater...I've been beating the shit outta mine TRYING to fuck it up and can't. I dont know where you people get this shit from

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

from what i heard the first series boards of the 2500's blew left and right but ever since they revised it they've been pretty much bulletttttttt prooooooof (sings la roux song)

Archived