Sonic Electronix

I am running an re audio xxx 12 in my car. been running some old school bd1000a1 fosgate amps, one to each coil. having some feedback issues with one amp. pretty expensive to get repaired. time to upgrade. What amp do I run? us amps seems like the winner since they are part of re audio. But what about sundown, I do not want to pick apart the trunk again for at least a few years.

as far as power, running an upgraded alternator, only peaks at 250 amps, but alternator is overdriven to make that happen at lower engine speeds also. 1/0 power wire, two xs 1200 batteries in trunk. I believe 1200 anyways. this was all tucked in, i will post some pictures up. I was pretty proud of how much trunk i still had with a 4 channel amp, two mono blocks and the box is 3.2 cu internal slot port.

help me with my decision. the older us amps merlin md-3d seems like a cheap enough decision, but I am hearing bad things now too.

trying to stay around 2000-2500 rms, and in theory the sub can do 4000 peak

Work with me I am a noob. so dont get pissed if I did something wrong with the post.

Sundown saz-2000d would be perfect for that sub.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

I know what amps would be 'perfect' but which ones really work I was just looking at the new re/usamps Vlx-3de. A little much on power, but will run fine too. I need feedback on peoples experiences.

my experience with my aq1200d is great. I love the clipping light it helps me tune my amp perfectly.

i would go with an AQ2200D

mJzD9.png

Archived