Sundown Audio

audiopipe vs audioque

armyranger3858

always best to get the best you can afford i think. why waste your $ on crap you'll never be happy with ? be patient and save you know it makes sense and get the best you can. You have a 18" havoc right. give it the power it needs or you may as well of got yourself $60 sub

my 2 cents

AQ does win but AP puts up a good fight. I love my AP15001D but wouldn't run it over an AQ1200 if given the option. I don't get where you guys get "dirty" power from though? If you know how to set it up it's just fine, the only thing wrong with it is build quality, it's only a temp amp for me so I'm not very worried.

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer LT

Jensen VM9223 | Pioneer Premier Comps | Audiopipe AP15001D | DC Level 4 XL 18 in 6 cubes @ 36hz | Deka 9A78DT | Knu 4 Gauge | Big 3

AQ does win but AP puts up a good fight. I love my AP15001D but wouldn't run it over an AQ1200 if given the option. I don't get where you guys get "dirty" power from though? If you know how to set it up it's just fine, the only thing wrong with it is build quality, it's only a temp amp for me so I'm not very worried.

because it is dirty power there good amps if you want to clip your subs to death no disrespect but ive had afew ap amps and there not all that. imo audio pipe cant be compared to audioque

because it is dirty power there good amps if you want to clip your subs to death no disrespect but ive had afew ap amps and there not all that imo

Sounds like a fishy review.

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Archived