Subwoofer

he room also sharking and very louder he told me can reach 140dB or 150dB to in room

why like that

maybe a 50 if he puts the mic in the bottom corner of the room and opens the door...

but i doubt that guy knows anything of what db hes hitting.

maybe a 50 if he puts the mic in the bottom corner of the room and opens the door...

but i doubt that guy knows anything of what db hes hitting.

Don't you mean in the port :blink:

He has a little radioshack style meter :nea:

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

nice woofer brand DD i like 18' big driver

but problem say We recommend to allow at least several weeks of playing time to break in DD Woofers, full break in may take many months. DO NOT play subwoofers at max amplifier power in the first couple of days, give the suspensions a chance to loosen up. As the suspension breaks in, the subs will play lower and loude

so much risk break woofer

left and right channels

thats smart man

if money is no problem, why dont you hire some people to help you lift the 22" jackhammer?

you can get two of those

put in on some 0.5" MDF and youre good to go!

maybe like a 5 cube box tuned to 15 hz

you should see atleast 140 dbs

i know 22' jackhammer so much weight so cannot carry very hard

Get Sony xplod woofer it small cheap and do 140db all day 10 hours++++ real deap good high tight high boomy bass boom all day

daam i dont like sony xplod woofer so much smail i dontl ike

nice video SMD Guy i want talk him i did pm him he still no reply

i want talk him about subwoofer

i can see woofer so much huge great i like 18' hehe

and nice amplifier huge powerfull

Don't you mean in the port :blink:

He has a little radioshack style meter :nea:

no,, i tried to joke about ppl saying you only hit a high number in the kick panel.. but a room doesnt have a kick panel...

nice woofer brand DD i like 18' big driver

but problem say We recommend to allow at least several weeks of playing time to break in DD Woofers, full break in may take many months. DO NOT play subwoofers at max amplifier power in the first couple of days, give the suspensions a chance to loosen up. As the suspension breaks in, the subs will play lower and loude

so much risk break woofer

i know 22' jackhammer so much weight so cannot carry very hard

daam i dont like sony xplod woofer so much smail i dontl ike

nice video SMD Guy i want talk him i did pm him he still no reply

i want talk him about subwoofer

i can see woofer so much huge great i like 18' hehe

and nice amplifier huge powerfull

It won't break, trust me, the DD Z18" is nearly indestructible, they just say that. I would bet that you can't break the DD Z18", it is one of the strongest woofers made.

The Jackhammer and Sony subwoofers were jokes.

Have you heard an 18" before?

Yeah, those amps are awesome.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

no,, i tried to joke about ppl saying you only hit a high number in the kick panel.. but a room doesnt have a kick panel...

I know, I got that. But that isn't a legal score (same for port wars ;) ) so it doesn't count :P you gotta have all the windows and doors closed and the TL has to be on the opposite facing wall to the subwoofer. And if you want teh high numbers you need some all-thread running from side to side across the room. haha

I know, I got that. But that isn't a legal score (same for port wars ;) ) so it doesn't count :P you gotta have all the windows and doors closed and the TL has to be on the opposite facing wall to the subwoofer. And if you want teh high numbers you need some all-thread running from side to side across the room. haha

Hahahah now that would be some funny chit dont forget to glass everything over and might as well do 45s every where you can hahahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Hahahah now that would be some funny chit dont forget to glass everything over and might as well do 45s every where you can hahahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl:

Gotta replace the windows with 4" plexi too. And build the floor up and the ceiling down with lots of MDF. Bahahaha

Gotta replace the windows with 4" plexi too. And build the floor up and the ceiling down with lots of MDF. Bahahaha

Yuppers thats the only way to do it. ahahahahahaha You know that 4" MDF would work perfect to do this job with. NO plexi glass just 4" MDF over every thing. That is the way to get the numbers op is expecting. :good::rofl::good::rofl::good::rofl::good::rofl:

Archived