if youre dead set on rice, just buy the kit. if you want to glass and something to experiment on go to craigslist, find body parts or interior panels and play around with those. first project i ever did was some old door panels for $10 on CL and then the first time i ever painted was on some old body panels. perfect for experimenting and getting into the hobby.

attempting to glass a body kit form scratch is just....a horrible idea.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

and for a good reason....lol. but Razzi makes a body kit. when a person comes to me dead set on rice, and they need help finding kits, i always use andysautosport.com. they have two razzi kits listed.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I checked AAS as well and noticed the 2 Razzi kits right away. If your set on making something, do like TeamHT suggested and pick up some spare parts(craigslist,junkyard, ect.) and start from those, that way if you screw up or something you'll have your stock ones still.

pgsig.png

why body kit, it wont do anything at all for the car. make yourself some door panels or spend that money fixing dents/painting/straightening up interior. body kits are a waste of money imo

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol