streetbeatcustoms_2009_854926745.gif

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Didn't realize how small that last one was so here is another

wiring_10switch.jpg

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

No I know and have the last wiring diagram....actually that is the exact same switch box that I have.....what I am wondering is can one switch control two valves with out wiring the two valves directly to one switch.....what I want is to push one switch and both front valves go up......another switch for both front valves to go down.......same thing for the rear.......

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

It's wired for that inside the box. The 10 switches are, entire front, entire rear, left side, right side, all 4 corners together, one for each individual corner, and see-saw.

oh ok.....with the way the wire diagram was I thought that it was only going to do the 4 corners....thanks.....I did get everything wired up today and was able to hear the compressors for the first time.....i think one of my senders for my dakota digital gauge is bad......it is showing --....I took a look at the instructions and troubleshooting and says it might be if the wire going to the controller is grounding.....did a continuity test and it isnt grounded......but I am not 100% convinced though....I dont have the bags on yet so there is no pressure except in the tank.....is it maybe doing that because there isnt any pressure in any of the corners.....if anyone has any experience with the SLX 19-5 let me know.......stay tuned......the shockwaves should be here tomorrow and if everything goes as planned the Burban will be bagged by the end of the weekend

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Leaving for the Hot Rod Power Tour today but last weekend we did end up getting the rear of the Burban bagged.....for being the first vehicle I have ever bagged it is pretty frickin cool......cant wait for the Shockwaves to arrive so i can get those on and see how the vehicle handles it......the ride was good with the springs but even better with the bags......it has no problem handling all the weight in the back......it pops the ass end of the truck right up......i will keep you posted.....Detroit here I come

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

• 4 months later...

Second to the iPad in the dash, airride is the coolest addition to the Burban build.....just want to thank everyone helping with there input....it turned out great and I absolutely love it

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived