I need some help....just got off the phone with kp....just a heads up they do not know what they are doing....they have no experience with air ride or at least the guy I spoke to didn't.....are far as the arrangement of the valves....what plumbing do I need?????? I have heard a T configuration......what do I need?????? Does 75 foot of air line sound like enough??????? What fittings do I need to from the airline into the valve or fitting and also form the tank to the airline???????please help I want to order this stuff

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

CNate, I sent you a PM and just realized you're only about a 5 1/2 drive from me so if you need some help and are willing to make the drive I'd be down to help you out.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Thank you for the diagram......what is the name of the fitting that the valves are connected....also what is the name of the fittings that the airline connect to.....is there a particular type of fitting to use, material, etc.......I appreciate all the help......

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

I've always used nickel plated Norgren ptc fitting. They work great with nylon or copper line and I've never had an issue with them leaking. As for the fittings in that diagram, I wouldn't do it like that. There really isn't any reason to use gauges and it just puts one more possible issue into the system. I'll try to get out and take a pic of the valves on my hardbody tomorrow to show you how I have them setup. The way I have them uses less airline and looks cleaner because of it.

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

I reread the pm that you sent and went and looked at norgren.....they are going to call me tomorrow......so how do those fittings work?????are they like compression fittings, where you put one piece of the fitting on and then a sleeve and then it all tightens together????or no????? As far as the setup in the diagram.....I havent heard anyone using a fitting such as that but a T.....is there a technical name for these fittings......other than a 1/2" T fitting also what about the fittings for the airline

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

The Norgren fittings are PTC (Push to connect) meaning you just push the line into them until it locks in place. I just pulled up their site and the specific ones I use are the regular Pneufit Push-In Fittings. As for the names, it depends on the fitting. There are many different ones but the ones you'll most likely use will be Equal T fittings, straight adapter, and 90 degree swivel elbow adapter. I will tell you they are not the cheapest fittings you can get but they are well worth the money and will outlast brass compression or other ptc fittings that use plastic in any or all of the construction.

Just got off the phone with ekstensive and they were very helpful that and they have what I am looking for .....even better........they have a upper and lower control arm kit that will work....only thing you haveto send them your spindles so they can red rill them to accept the new ball joints.......oh well I guess.......the truck is still at the paint shop or else I would go and measure what size bags I'm going to need......I am leaning toward 7" in the front just because I don't want issues with rubbing and I need to see how much room I have in the back which I am 99% sure that 8" bags will work there.......SMC valves 1/2", 100' of 1/2" airline, 5 gallon tank with 9 ports and dual Viair 480 compressors......looks like Wednesday probably......it's about time

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived