I don't want it to lay frame.....I know the rear kit has the notch.......is the 2 link the contraption in the middle of the picture.....I am wondering about the panhard bar and the 2 link bars.....if I just throw bags in the back will I need any of that stuff??????

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

That's what I am going to do.....cups and bags in the rear.....do I need the pan hard bar????? Also need need shocks for the rear, right?????do I need anything else for the rear??????in the front I am going to buy the kit from ekstensive.....upper and lower control arms, upper shock relocation bracket, and bags....the link is down below let me know....but they have a kit for the rear, if you take a look at the pic you will understand what I was saying before.....I hope....haha...thanks for your time man.....

https://www.ekstensive.com/store/popup_image.php?pID=376&osCsid=67b6a36a096bc71a611f93b2340ee71f

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

your goin have postive camber with that kit on the front and not much lift. might wanna get a spohn adjustable panard for the back, steve did for his tahoe. you already have a factory panhard back there. yes you need shocks, just look through a monroe catalog if you need shorter ones.

DSC_0127-2-1.jpg

djm lowers with torsion style upper bag mount, with the ektensive kit your wheels will be like \----/ not /----\ . you wont get enough lift with it and itll ride bad because of all the pressure in the bag to get it to ride height.

DSC_0127-2-1.jpg

Ok, so djm upper and lowers, torsion upper bag mount (they weld to the frame correct.....also I have seen a few that come in several pieces, is that normal?????......also I have the type were you remove the bracket for the upper control arm and the new torsion bracket has the new mount for the upper and the upper bag mount all fabbed up together......which is better?????with the djm I can use the factory spindle....no redrilling or anything???????also what about the shock...obviously still needs to be relocated, where, brackets, what type of shock??????

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Ok, so I purchased upper and lower djm control arms.....I also purchased a Dakota digital slx-19-5 gauge....all four corners and the tank pressure.....and the Autometer 15007 steering wheel pod....I need to get the truck back back so I can take some measuments before I buy and bags, shocks, etc.....

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived