The dakota digital gauge showed up today but i have no idea how this thing is going to work.....the senders have 2- 1/8" npt inputs i guess and on the other side it looks like a 3/8" threaded end with a little hole in the middle.....there is a brain however i dont see where the airline goes.....it only appears to accept wires.....and then there is a cable that goes from the brain to the gauge itself.... anybody had any experience with the SLX-19-5.....here are some pictures....

DSC00712.jpg

DSC00713.jpg

DSC00714.jpg

DSC00715.jpg

DSC00716.jpg

DSC00717.jpg

DSC00718.jpg

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

• 4 weeks later...

I have decided that I am going to use shockwaves.......anyone have a pair they want to sell.....haha......and then the final component will be the Spohn rear kit that has upper and lower rear controls arms and the pan hard bar.......

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

• 2 weeks later...

Question....does anyone have any pics of where they relocated there shocks when they have bagged the front of their burban, hoe, yukon, etc???? I am still on the fence i know the ease of install with the shockwaves but I am still concerned about having enough lift......anyhow if you have pics please post them up here so I can take a look...thanks....

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Ordered the rear bags today along with some fittings and everything else I will need to install the rear....tomorrow will order the front shockwaves.....

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

i want to hardline an area does everyone recommend stainless also what size, where to buy, and also what fittings, etc....thanks

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Ordering shockwaves tomorrow.....Question, not sure if anyone saw it yesterday or not but i have a 10 switch box however it isnt wired to do front back and side to side( not that i will be doing the side to side) but how does everyone wire it so both front go up at the same time, back, etc with one switch......thanks

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived