Integra performance upgrades

if anything, with the little power he'll gain through i/h/e anything more than a stage 1 clutch will be pointless.

and if he boosts it, then yeah, your going to want to upgrade the clutch to something more. but with just i/h/e stock clutch will work just fine as long as he knows how to drive it.

yes good point there cmamtower. but just throwing out there if he likes the grab... cuz i do :good:

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

Grab is fine until you have to daily drive with it. My brother has a six-puck clutch in his LS turbo and he's switching to something that engages more smoothly because it would either squawk the tires or stall leaving anywhere...damn clutch was like an on/off switch.

Too many projects, too little time...

Grab is fine until you have to daily drive with it. My brother has a six-puck clutch in his LS turbo and he's switching to something that engages more smoothly because it would either squawk the tires or stall leaving anywhere...damn clutch was like an on/off switch.

:lol: yup, i know how that feel like. my experience in the past, i wouldn't do anything more than a 3-pak clutch. and plus it takes awhile to adjust to six. also blew my trans on single cam six-pak.... rebuiding is not fun 8)

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

The amount is stupid in this thread just made my night. Take it from someone who has done everything you can do to make a Honda fast.... DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! just leave the thing alone. It's an economy car, not a rocket ship

Oh and the whole "real men drive stick" thing is such a load of crap. The fastest cars in the world have what kind of transmissions? The most expensive cars in the world have what kind of transmissions?

Ken blocks car does not have a manual transmission. No rally car does!

I'd LOVE to see any one of the people who say stick is better to launch a 800hp+ automatic car with a transbrake, then see how both hands are occupied by steering the entire time. then try it with a 5 speed car and watch how you smash a wall because you were too busy shifting and couldn't steer properly

The amount is stupid in this thread just made my night. Take it from someone who has done everything you can do to make a Honda fast.... DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! just leave the thing alone. It's an economy car, not a rocket ship

honestly, with my intake and exhaust, i actually added some economy to my car, instead of making the suggested 32 mpg highway, i can get upwards of 45. i love my damn honda just because of that reason alone lol wouldnt buy another car but a gas saving honda. i can have fun with my car just as it is. its my daily, my fun little trip car, and my system car lol also the only car i have : )

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

See at least you understand it's not a hot rod rocket ship race car lol the only reason I'm buying another civic is to get better then the 18mpg I get now. I want to put a Y8 into a 92-95 civic coupe ex, keep the ps and ac, and leave it at that

See at least you understand it's not a hot rod rocket ship race car lol the only reason I'm buying another civic is to get better then the 18mpg I get now. I want to put a Y8 into a 92-95 civic coupe ex, keep the ps and ac, and leave it at that

y8's ftw. they are zippy little motors for what they are. i mean i cant complain with 130 hp with a 2400lb car mixed with 40 mpg.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

If you ever get some extra money you should get a z6 trans and intake manifold. That combo will keep up with b16 swapped civics without a problem

whats the gearing on the z6 transmissions? and are the im's ported out more or something? i've never really heard of that combo..

to the op. sorry for jacking your thread. but we're talking about hondas so maybe you could learn a little.

Not sure on the gearing but I'm almost positive the IM is larger on the z6. People who had ls swaps and b16 swaps would get soooo upset when I'd walk all over them. That car made me alot of money since no one believed a sohc could beat b16s

Archived