I am gonna pick up a set of stock Escalade wheels to run for the winter, They have brand new Bridgestone Dueller HT 265/65/18 tires on them, but I want something a bit more aggressive fro the winter. My truck is not a 4x4 so i dont need to be too crazy with it. Also my truck has stock suspension and I have no intentions of lifting it either. What do you suppose would be the biggest tire that I can fit on an 18" rim without clearance issues? Also if you know of a particular model of tire that you have used I am looking for suggestions as well.

Remember these are only for the winter so I am not looking to drop $1k on these just something with a little grab.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Revo 2

I ran the Bridgestone Revo tires before and they were great..never the Revo 2 tho.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Merchants said I can do up to a 275 but said i might wanna stick to a 265

d(-__-)b

Anybody think I can fit a 285/75/16 without a lift?

d(-__-)b

Anybody think I can fit a 285/75/16 without a lift?

Gonna rub son

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

High hopes, lol. I could basically steal some BFG Mud Terrain KM2

d(-__-)b

Revo's are like $160, KM2's are like freaking $230, Mickey Thompson Baja for $205, you should look at the Nexen MT's, I put alot of those on hunting trucks not a bad price either for $156

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

I think I am gonna go with the Revos. I have had them before and was happy with them. I think those Nexen are maybe a bit overkill, I dont really go off road much. Guy is selling a set of those KM2 for $700, only reason i looked at them .

d(-__-)b