Sony Xs-l120p5w 12" Subwoofer

I have up for sale a Sony XS-L120P5W subwoofer. It's a 12" in perfect working order. The sub is a single 4 ohm with an RMS rating of 350 watts. I have it on my Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 4ohm and it's doing great on 200 watts. I am looking for $40 shipped. Here's a pic:

Sony.jpg

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

Actually I don't but my bro does I can ask him and you can send the money to him and he can write me a check. Will that work?

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

Someone from this site told me they wanted it if I decided to sell it I just don't know who. :mad:

I'm not sure but whoever you were tell me I really want to get rid of this baby.