Sonic Electronix

I have a 2010 Scion TC and im having difficulties finding a good place to mount my amp. Currently I have a DC lvl4 12" with a tuned box that takes up pretty much all my storage in back and I have my amp currently mounted to the spring-loaded lower seat cover( it covers so you cant see the bottom of the seats whether their folded down or upright). Problem is the amp has to be a certain height on the cover and becuase of this the tiny springs cant support the weight of the amp. AKA the amp leans forward against my box, and when I slow and speed up my amp smacks my box. Also in case someone else has a TC it hasnt changed interior wise since like '06. PLEASE HELP!

2010 Scion TC

HU: Factory Pioneer Scion Edition

Wire: Knukonceptz 4G from batt back 12G Speaker

Amp: AudioPipe ap15001d

Sub: DC Audio LVL4 12"

Mids/Highs: TO BE DETERMINED.

Yeah Im a rookie DONT HATE.

I have a 2010 Scion TC and im having difficulties finding a good place to mount my amp. Currently I have a DC lvl4 12" with a tuned box that takes up pretty much all my storage in back and I have my amp currently mounted to the spring-loaded lower seat cover( it covers so you cant see the bottom of the seats whether their folded down or upright). Problem is the amp has to be a certain height on the cover and becuase of this the tiny springs cant support the weight of the amp. AKA the amp leans forward against my box, and when I slow and speed up my amp smacks my box. Also in case someone else has a TC it hasnt changed interior wise since like '06. PLEASE HELP!

i dont know what amp you have but i saw a TC build where he had amps mounted under his seat

but i know theres not much room under there so depending on the size of your amp

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

I generally mount from behind. No no, dont thank me, my advice is free.

But how bout some pics of space and amp.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I generally mount from behind. No no, dont thank me, my advice is free.

But how bout some pics of space and amp.

Ill get some up when I get home from work. I have an Audiopipe AP15001D for my amp.

2010 Scion TC

i dont know what amp you have but i saw a TC build where he had amps mounted under his seat

but i know theres not much room under there so depending on the size of your amp

My amp is an AudioPipe AP15001D. Which seat? The rear seats are one piece and snap directly into the car aka they have no space beneath them. I guess I could put it underneath the front seat but Id have to rewire :/

2010 Scion TC

Oh damn, that amp is tiny you should have tones of space to mount that thing.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Oh damn, that amp is tiny you should have tones of space to mount that thing.

Ill put pics up later, youll see what im dealing with. I dont want to mount it to my box and my box takes up almost all of my cargo area. So its either up front somewhere or roll with my rear seats folded down all the time, which I was trying to avoid.

2010 Scion TC

My amp is an AudioPipe AP15001D. Which seat? The rear seats are one piece and snap directly into the car aka they have no space beneath them. I guess I could put it underneath the front seat but Id have to rewire :/

yea thats what i meant was either the front or passanger seat

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

build5.jpgbuild6.jpgbuild1.jpgbuild7.jpg

yea thats what i meant was either the front or passanger seat

Not sure if these pics help I took two of them last night. Look at where I have the amp mounted if that gives you a better idea of what Im talking about

2010 Scion TC