solara08861 Posted August 15, 2007 Report Posted August 15, 2007 I have 4 10" O2 audio on the rear deck of my car and I'm looking for the best tweeter for this set up
Guest MegaloManiac Posted August 16, 2007 Report Posted August 16, 2007 hard to say. what are you looking for? just to get dam loud or you want something a bit more suddel? price an option?
solara08861 Posted August 17, 2007 Author Report Posted August 17, 2007 hard to say. what are you looking for? just to get dam loud or you want something a bit more suddel?price an option? The 4 10's are set up as mids so I need tweeters to balance the sound.
E a r t h Posted August 18, 2007 Report Posted August 18, 2007 The 4 10's are set up as mids so I need tweeters to balance the sound. Explain your setup more please
solara08861 Posted August 20, 2007 Author Report Posted August 20, 2007 Explain your setup more please Front I have a set of Infinity Kappas 6x9 with a RF P2002 amp Rear deck I have 4 10" O2 audio mids and 1 set of kicker s13 tweets (need to upgrade or add another set of tweets) with a RF P8004 amp Trunk I have a RF t2 12" with a RF T10001 amp
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.