Re mx 18" price drop 350 trade for 7in navi

for sale i have a re mx 18" its like new condition beside two or three little scratches on the basket as seen below on the page. its a dual 2 ohm sub. coils are still shinny. well as far as price goes im not so sure as to where i wanna put it i seen online this sub goes for 999 and imma ask new price 400 plus shipping half if yur not like in hawaii or stuff like that. any other questions please feel free to ask.

DSC00302.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

DSC00300.jpg

DSC00299.jpg

not tryin to break the rules or shit on your thread here but to let you know. new ones go for $500 so you may want to think about the price so you can sell it.

yeah for a 12 inch ones..his story is straight the cheaperst i could find theses ones at were like 900 to close to a 1000 bukcs

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived